- Dissipative Dual Layer ESD Worksurface
Provides a worksurface that does not generate a static charge and will control the discharge rate from all conductors (including ESD susceptible items) that are placed on the surface1.
- NEW Reinforced Vinyl Compound
Improved material compound is more durable, dimensionally stable, and suitable for most electronic assembly applications.
- Dissipative (1 x 106to <1 x 109?ohms Rtt) Top Layer -?Limited Lifetime Warranty
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of?ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items.
- Conductive (<1 x 106Rtt) Bottom Layer -?Limited Lifetime Warranty
Reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the material to be used with ESD workstation monitors.
- Laser Engraved With ESD Protective Symbol, Specs, and Manufacturer Information2
Identifies ESD protective product for control & auditing purposes.
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
This item is stocked in?Canton, MA?
- Worksurfaces mats must be properly grounded to remove ESD charges.
- Additional lot coding information is marked on the bottom (black conductive) side of the material.