TAPE, WESCORP, MASKING,HI TEMP 3/4 IN x 60 YDS
Product SKU: 81261
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Estimated to Ship: 2 Weeks
Our goal is to become your #1 source for electronic production supplies. With thousands of available products from top brands, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.
- Free shipping over $250
- Fast shipping with tracking on your account
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone or Email Customer Service
1113 in stock
- Low Charging Crepe Paper (7.0 Mils Thick) With High-Tack Rubber Adhesive
Wescorp tape does tribocharge, but has minimal charge retention, making it safe to use around most ESD sensitive items.*
- Temperature Resistance to a Maximum of 135°C (275°F) for 45 Minutes
- Surface Resistance 1 x 108 to < 1 x 1012 ohms
Tested per ANSI/ESD S11.11 to meet dissipative limits of packaging standard ANSI/ESD S541.
- Lead-Free RoHS Compliant
- *All tapes will generate some amount of triboelectric charge when unwound from roll. If you require less voltage than 50 volts, a grounded tape dispenser or ionization is recommended when unrolling the tape.