TAPE, WESCORP, CLEAR, ESD W/ SYMBOLS, 1/2INx72YDS, 3IN CORE
Product SKU: 79209
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Estimated to Ship: 3 Days
Our goal is to become your #1 source for electronic production supplies. With thousands of available products from top brands, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.
- Free shipping over $250
- Fast shipping with tracking on your account
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone or Email Customer Service
- Low Charging Transparent Cellulose Film (2.4 Mils Thick) With High-Tack Rubber Adhesive
Wescorp tape generates less than 50 volts when unwound from roll (at 73°F, 45% RH average) making it safe to use around most ESD sensitive items.*
- Marked with ESD Symbols (MIL STD-1285 and ESDA) Between Film and Adhesive
- Plastic Core
- Surface Resistance 1 x 108 to < 1 x 1011 ohms
- Temperature Range 10°C – 71°C (14°F – 160°F)
- Lead-Free RoHS Compliant
ESD symbols distinguish ESD version tapes from standard, non-ESD tapes.
Minimizes foreign objects debris, particulation, and other contaminants when used in clean or sensitive areas.
Tested per ANSI/ESD S11.11 to meet dissipative limits of packaging standard ANSI/ESD S541.
Meets MIL-B-81705 for exposure to 100°C for 10 minutes max.
- *All tapes will generate some amount of triboelectric charge when unwound from roll. Standard, non-ESD tapes typically generate more than 1000 volts when unwound from roll. If you require less voltage than 50 volts, a grounded tape dispenser or ionization is recommended when unrolling the tape.