TAPE, WESCORP, CLEAR, ESD, 1IN x 72YDS, 3IN PAPER CORE
Product SKU: 81225
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Estimated to Ship: Now
Our goal is to become your #1 source for electronic production supplies. With thousands of available products from top brands, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.
- Free shipping over $250
- Fast shipping with tracking on your account
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone or Email Customer Service
211 in stock (can be backordered)
- Low Charging Transparent Cellulose Film (2.4 Mils Thick) With High-Tack Rubber Adhesive
Wescorp tape generates less than 50 volts when unwound from roll (at 73�F, 45% RH average) making it safe to use around most ESD sensitive items.
- Surface Resistance 10E8 – 10E10 Ohms
Tested per ANSI/ESD S11.11 to meet dissipative limits of packaging standard ANSI/ESD S541.
- Temperature Range 10�C – 71�C (14�F – 160�F)
Meets MIL-B-81705 for exposure to 100�C for 10 minutes max.
- Lead-Free RoHS Compliant
Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.26 Pounds
*All tapes will generate some amount of triboelectric charge when unwound from roll. Standard, non-ESD tapes typically generate more than 1000 volts when unwound from roll. If you require less voltage than 50 volts, a grounded tape dispenser or ionization is recommended when unrolling the tape.