- Dissipative (1 x 106 to < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Colored Top Layer
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items.
- Conductive (< 1 x 104 ohms Rtt) Black Bottom Layer
The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with ESD continuous monitors.
- No Detectable Levels of Silicone or DOP
Approved* for use in Class 100 clean rooms. Request a sample to test to your requirements.
- High Strength Nitrile Rubber Compound
Designed to withstand abrasion, stretching, and tearing and may be used in soldering applications with flux and other chemicals. Click Here for Chemical Resistance Chart.
- Ultraviolent (UV) Stabilizer Additives
Stabilizes color retention, ensures ESD performance over time and eliminates surface layer deterioration resulting in cracking when the product is flexed.
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
Includes 14213 Ground Cord and a 4 Ounce Sample of Reztore® Mat Cleaner
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA.
* Although clean room requirements vary, Statfree UC2™ material will most likely meet the requirements for a class 100 or higher clean room.