SMOCK, STATSHIELD, LABCOAT, KNITTED CUFFS, TEAL, 4XLARGE
Product SKU: 73657
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Estimated to Ship: Now
Our goal is to become your #1 source for electronic production supplies. With thousands of available products from top brands, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.
- Free shipping over $250
- Fast shipping with tracking on your account
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone or Email Customer Service
Available on backorder
- Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 (RTG < 3.5 X 10E7) Requirements
Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.
- Conductive Knitted Cuff With Hip-To-Cuff Grounding
Allows operator to connect coil cord to snap to the hip of the smock for �hands-free� grounding, keeping the coil cord out of the workstation.
- Minimum Of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design
Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock.
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator
Shields ESD charges from operators� clothing from damaging ESD sensitive devices.
- Panel To Panel Conductivity
Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- 2-Year/100 Launderings Limited Warranty � Click HERE For Test Results
- Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties.
- To See In-Use Picture Of Desco�s Hip-To-Cuff, Click Here
- Made In The United States of America
Per ESD Handbook TR 20.20 paragraph 22.214.171.124.1.3 Garment Construction �The electrical integrity of the seams is critical and should be verified by electrical continuity measurements between all panels of the garment (ESD STM 2. 1).� To test ESD Smock, see Desco 19780 Surface Resistance Test Kit