SMOCK, STATSHIELD, JACKET, KNITTED CUFFS, BLUE, MEDIUM
Product SKU: 73755
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Estimated to Ship: 1 to 5 Days
Our goal is to become your #1 source for electronic production supplies. With thousands of available products from top brands, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.
- Free shipping over $250
- Fast shipping with tracking on your account
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone or Email Customer Service
Available on backorder
- Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 (RTG < 3.5 X 10E7) Requirements
- Minimum of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design
Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock.
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator
Shields ESD charges from operators� clothing from damaging ESD sensitive devices.
- Panel To Panel Conductivity
Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- Conductive Knitted Cuff With Patented* Hip-To-Cuff Grounding
Allows operator to connect coil cord to snap to the hip of the smock for �hands-free� grounding, keeping the coil cord out of the workstation.
- Badge Holder Tab
Secure badge holders to tab to avoid damage to other parts of the smock.
- Two Sleeve Pen Pockets
Holds pens or small tools in safe and convenient location for operator.
- 2-Year/100 Launderings Limited Warranty � Click HERE For Test Results
Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties.
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Miami, FL.
Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.