SMOCK, STATSHIELD, JACKET, KNITED CUFFS, BLUE, XSMALL
Product SKU: 73749
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Estimated to Ship: 1 to 5 Days
Our goal is to become your #1 source for electronic production supplies. With thousands of available products from top brands, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.
- Free shipping over $250
- Fast shipping with tracking on your account
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone or Email Customer Service
Available on backorder
- Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 (RTG < 3.5 X 10E7) Requirements
Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.
- Minimum of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design
Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock.
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator
Shields ESD charges from operators� clothing from damaging ESD sensitive devices.
- Panel To Panel Conductivity
Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- Conductive Knitted Cuff With Patented* Hip-To-Cuff Grounding
Allows operator to connect coil cord to snap to the hip of the smock for �hands-free� grounding, keeping the coil cord out of the workstation.
- Badge Holder Tab
Secure badge holders to tab to avoid damage to other parts of the smock.
- Two Sleeve Pen Pockets
Holds pens or small tools in safe and convenient location for operator.
- 2-Year/100 Launderings Limited Warranty � Click HERE For Test Results
Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties.
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Miami, FL.
Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.45 Pounds