SMOCK, STATSHIELD, JACKET, CUFFS, BURGUNDY, XSMALL
Product SKU: 73900
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Estimated to Ship: Now
Our goal is to become your #1 source for electronic production supplies. With thousands of available products from top brands, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.
- Free shipping over $250
- Fast shipping with tracking on your account
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone or Email Customer Service
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 (RTG < 3.5 X 10E7) Requirements
Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.
- Conductive Knitted Cuff With Hip-To-Cuff Grounding
Allows operator to connect coil cord to snap to the hip of the smock for �hands-free� grounding, keeping the coil cord out of the workstation.
- Minimum Of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design
Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock.
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator
Shields ESD charges from operators� clothing from damaging ESD sensitive devices.
- Panel To Panel Conductivity
Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- 2-Year/100 Launderings Limited Warranty � Click HERE For Test Results
- Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties.
- To See In-Use Picture Of Desco�s Hip-To-Cuff, Click Here
- Made In The United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Miami, FL.
What the ESD Association says about ESD Garments
Per ESD Handbook TR 20.20 paragraph 22.214.171.124.1.3 Garment Construction �The electrical integrity of the seams is critical and should be verified by electrical continuity measurements between all panels of the garment (ESD STM 2. 1).