- Fabric Weight: 2.2oz per square yard
- Fabric Content: Texturized polyester and a minimum of 9% carbon monofilament nylon
- Surface Resistivity: 10E5 – 10E6 ohms
- Static Decay: 5,000V to 500V in less than 0.1 sec
- Snaps: Snaps at cuffs for adjustability
- Pockets: One pocket
- Color: Nassau BlueWashing: Cool/Warm 120F Max, No bleach
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge and 2XLarge
The Nostat® ESD smock is designed to protect ESD sensitive devices from static generating clothing by creating a faraday cage. Wearing an ESD protective garment is an important element of a complete ESD program. Nostat® ESD garments have snaps at the cuff for adjustable fit. A minimum of 9% conductive nylon fiber woven in a chain link design, combined with reinforced seams gives superior panel to panel and sleeve to sleeve conductivity.
Closeout items are subject to a 90-day warranty for materials and workmanship. No credit will be issued. Desco to approve exchange for similar items.