- Heat Fused 3-Layer Vinyl Composite
Provides reliable path to ground and eliminates static charge generation as a worksurface table mat, shelf liner, and cart liner.
- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Abrasion Resistant Top Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
- Conductive (<104 Rtt) Mesh Middle Layer Bottom Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with monitors. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Cushioned Bottom Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
Provides additional energy absorption for components susceptible to physical shock.
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA.