- Heat fused vinyl composite with top and bottom dissipative vinyl layers and conductive grid mesh inner layer
Resists delamination; reduces unintended alternative ground paths.
- Compatible for use with continuous monitors.
Meets ESD worksurface required limit of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and recommendation of ANSI/ESD 54.1
- Conductive grid mesh inner layer
Provides consistent, reliable, and defined grounding path, compatible with continuous monitors.
- As worksurface or shelf mat
Protects parts susceptible to physical shock
- Abrasion resistant top layer
Smooth surface is easy to clean and maintain
- Top of mat kits laser engraved with ESD protective symbol & manufacturer
Identifies ESD protective product for control & auditing purposes
- Non-humidity dependence
Provides consistent electrical performance regardless of ambient humidity
- Dimensionally stable
Minimal shrinkage and curling
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Includes 14213 Ground Cord
- Made in The United States of America
This item is stocked in Canton, MA
Rtt: 1 x 106 to < 1 x 109 ohms per ANSI/ESD S4.1
Rtg: 1 x 106 to < 1 x 109 ohms per ANSI/ESD S4.1
Thickness: 0.125″ (3.2mm)
Per ESD Association: “The most important functional consideration for worksurfaces is the RTG resistance from the top of the surface to the groundable point.” ANSI/ESD S20.20 Table 1 recommends a requirement of less than 1 x 109 ohms. “If Charged Device Model damage is a concern then setting a lower resistance limit should be considered. Typically, 1 x 106 ohms.” “Durability factors that should be considered are hardness, abrasion resistance, tear resistance, etc. Worksurfaces may require special heat resistant materials. Light reflection may be an important ergonomic consideration.” (Ref: TR 20.20 section 5.3.1).
Due to variations in computer monitor displays, color shown may not be exact. For true accurate color, please email Service@desco.com to request an actual sample.