Pace ADS200 AccuDrive Soldering Station with TD-200, ISB Cubby, 3 Tip Bundle
PACE’s ADS200 is a high power (up to 120 Watts), yet low-cost professional soldering station for serious cell-phone repairers, electronics techs, engineers, DIYers & production solder techs. It features the groundbreaking TD-200 Tip-Heater Cartridge Soldering Iron, with its sleek and ergonomic aluminum handle designed to stay cool and comfortable during continuous production soldering. Blue Series Tip-Heater Cartridges integrate a high accuracy sensor with a robust heater, delivering up to 120 Watts of pure power. Three of PACE’s most popular Tip Heater Cartridges are included. The bundle also include the Instant SetBack Cubby (ISB) automatically lowers the temperature when the TD-200 is placed in the stand. This will greatly increase tip life as well as save energy.
At the heart of the ADS200 lies PACE’s new AccuDrive® temperature control technology, which delivers unsurpassed thermal performance and highly accurate temperatures, without the need to change tip cartridges or calibrate. Its advanced electronics provide instantaneous load sensing and on-demand power to quickly reflow solder joints at the lowest, safest temperature required, regardless of the mass of the application. Intended for extreme, multi-shift production use, the ADS200 features a rugged, all-metal design, including housing, soldering iron and tool stand. The system is intuitive and easy to operate – just power it on, set the temperature with arrow keys and start soldering. No training required.
- Dimensions: 104mm (4.1″) H x 130mm (5.1″) W x 152mm (6″) D
- Weight: 2.3kg (5 lbs)
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Control Technology: AccuDrive®
- Tip-to-Ground Resistance: 2 Ohms or less
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI/J-STD-001: Yes
- Tested using ANSI/ESD S13.1-2015: Yes. Tested up to 50MHz using S13.1-2015 Method
- Meets or Exceeds J-STD-001 and ESD S20.20 Requirements
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI/ESD S20.20: Yes
- Temperature Accuracy: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/J-STD-001 Requirements
- Temperature Range: 193-454°C (380-850°F)
- Tip Compatibility: Uses AccuDrive™ Blue Series Tip-Heater Cartridges
- Soldering Iron: TD-200 AccuDrive Tip-Heater Cartridge Soldering Iron
- Tool Stand: Instant-Setback Cubby. Can hold up to 7 tips.
Instant SetBack Cubby (ISB)
New Tip and Tool Stand for the TD-200 and TD-100A handpieces. The Instant SetBack Cubby (ISB) automatically lowers the temperature when the TD-200 is placed in the stand. This will greatly increase tip life as well as save energy. The Tool Stand features a new wide-angled mouth that allows the operator to easily insert and remove their soldering iron while still being able to hold it securely. Each Tip and Tool Stand allows for safe and secure holding of either handpiece, hot tips, Tip Tool, Water Sponge, Cleaning Brush and can be mounted to the side of of the PACE power source. The unit incorporates a low abrasive dry wipe made of fine metal coil that won’t drop tip temperature, cleans better than conventional sponges, won’t damage your tips, and allows for removal of caked on/burned-on lead-free fluxes and oxides. The Sponge/Water Well is still included, but not really necessary! Each Tip and Tool Stand is constructed with heavy duty, corrosion resistant metal.