Pace MBT360 Multi-Channel Soldering and Rework System with 2 Hand Pieces (TD-200 and SX-100)
Dual Technologies Integrated Into One Universal System
The MBT360 is truly the best of both worlds, combining our renowned SensaTemp® heating technology, which boasts superior performance and versatility, with our newadvanced AccuDrive® tip-heater cartridge capability for today’s most challenging production soldering and rework applications.The MBT360 allows the user to customize their workbench with any AccuDrive or Sensatemp handpiece for maximum capability, versatility and economy.
With nearly 80% greater maximum power than our previous design* the standard system includes the TD-200 AccuDrive® Soldering Iron which provides unsurpassed thermal performance on the heaviest boards at the most accurate temperatures for ultimate process control and maximum throughput, even in demanding production environments!
The standard system also features the new MT-200 AccuDrive® MiniTweez® precision thermal tweezer which safely reworks a wide variety of surface mount components, even as small as 0201’s and 01005’s on the most tightly-packed assemblies. Both the TD-200 and MT-200 handpieces come standard with Instant SetBack (ISB) cubbies which can increase tip life up to 6 times and save energy thus greatly reducing costs! The system also comes standard with the SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor®, our flagship desoldering handpiece for surface mount land prep, rapid thru-hole desoldering and surface mount component removal.
Advanced Technology and Programmability
The MBT360 comes with all the advanced technology and programmability you’ve come to expect from PACE.
- Two AccuDrive® ports, one SensaTemp® port and the self-contained auto Snap-Vac® pump.
- ISB and Auto-Off capability increases tip-life up to 6 times and greatly reduces tip costs.
- AccuDrive® Tip-Heater Cartridges meet and exceed ANSI/J-STD-001 Absolute Temperature Accuracy Requirement without the need for calibration.
- Backlit, digital LCD screen displays set and actual temperatures of all three channels
- Password protected settings allow the operator to work within an approved temperature range or at a single temperature.
- TD-200 Soldering Iron – PN 6010-0166-P1
- SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor® – PN 6010-0106-P1
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 50 Hz (240 watts maximum)
- Power Ports: 2 AccuDrive®, 1 SensaTemp®
- Self-Contained Internal Pump: Snap-Vac® Vacuum/Adjustable Pressure Capability
- Dimensions: 135mm (5.3”) H X 165mm (6.5”) W X 260mm (9.25”) D
- Weight: 5 Kgs (11 lbs.)
- Tip-to-Ground Resistance: < 2 Ohms
- Temperature Stabililty: ± 1.1°C (2°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ANSI J Std 001
- Set Temperature Range: AccuDrive® 177-454°C (350-850°F) – SensaTemp® 37-482°C (100-900°F)