The MBT360 is truly the best of both worlds, combining PACE’s renowned SensaTemp® heating technology, which boasts superior performance and versatility, with our new advanced AccuDrive® tip-heater cartridge capability for today’s most challenging production soldering and rework applications.The MBT360 allows the user to customize their workbench with any AccuDrive or Sensatemp handpiece for maximum capability, versatility and economy.
Only PACE offers complete interoperability and interchangeability
across its entire new system and handpiece line.
Buy what you need now. Add capability later. With PACE’s new
system and handpiece line, you can mix and match handpieces and
systems, reduce inventory requirements and maximize cost savings!
With nearly 80% greater maximum power than our previous design* the standard system includes the TD-200 AccuDrive Soldering Iron which provides unsurpassed thermal performance on the heaviest boards at the most accurate temperatures for ultimate process control and maximum throughput…even in demanding production environments!
The standard system also features the new MT-200 AccuDrive MiniTweez precision thermal tweezer which safely reworks a wide variety of surface mount components, even as small as 0201’s and 01005’s on the most tightly-packed assemblies. Both the TD-200 and MT-200 handpieces come standard with Instant Set Back (ISB) cubbies which can increase tip life up to 6 times and save energy thus greatly reducing costs!
- Two AccuDrive ports, one SensaTemp port and the self-contained auto Snap-Vac pump.
- ISB and Auto-Off capability increases tip-life up to 6 times and greatly reduces tip costs.
- AccuDrive Tip-Heater Cartridges meet and exceed ANSI/J-STD-001 Absolute Temperature Accuracy Requirement without the need for calibration.
- Backlit, digital LCD screen displays set and actual temperatures of all three channels.
- Password protected settings allow the operator to work within an approved temperature range or at a single temperature.
- Dimensions: 135mm (5.3”) H X 165mm (6.5”) W X 260mm (9.25”) D
- Weight: 5 Kg (11 lbs.)
- Max Watts: 240 Watts
- Temperature Range: AccuDrive 177-454 C (350-850 F)
SensaTemp 37-482 C (100-900 F)