- Non-Skid Foam Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Tray Liner
- Fits standard 16″ x 24″ cafeteria style trays to provides a cushioned surface that PCB and other products will not slide off of.
- Dissipative Worksurface – 10E6 – 10E8 Ohms RTT
Controls charge removal from ESD susceptible items; meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit.
- Volume Resistance 10E6 � 10E7 Ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.12
Allows the mat to electrically couple to the grounded ESD mat it is being placed on without a separate ground cord for the Disposable ESD Mat.
- Double Sided Tape on Reverse Side
Prevents mat from sliding or curling when used.
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Electricals guaranteed for the life of the mat
- Made in The United States of America
This item is stocked in Canton, MA
These products should not affect the electrical properties of Desco�s Statfree® rubber matting products so long as there is not prolonged exposure, meaning saturating or putting on the surface for a period of greater than 1 hour. Sanitizing can be achieved by periodically wiping the mat with the sanitizing product, however there may be some discoloration or staining.
Sanitizing is NOT a replacement for regular mat cleaning. Reztore® Antistatic Surface and Mat Cleaner should continue to be used as part of a regular maintenance program to maintain proper electrical function of Statfree® worksurfaces.