The Master EC-200 Heat Gun is an ideal tool for heating or drying a wide variety of materials, bending plastics, shrink-wrapping, removing decals, spot-drying, and much more. It’s great for DIY, hobbyist, and homeowner projects, as well as automotive and industrial applications.
This 1200W heat gun has a durable thermoplastic housing and a three-wire grounded cordset for maximum user safety. A three-position slide switch controls the fan speed in Off-Low-High modes, and a variable temperature dial adjusts the temperature between 110°F and 930°F. With a lightweight design of less than one pound, the EC-200 is easy to hold at any angle for extended periods of time, reducing operator fatigue.
Electrical Warning – All electrical products have U.S. standard plugs and voltage. Due to damage that can occur when using incompatible plugs, sockets, or converters, Blick does not ship electrical items or accessories outside of North America or to freight forwarders.
- Variable temperature heat gun: 100F to 930F
- Two fan speeds – Low & High (5 & 9 CFM)
- Lightweight – 1 lb. – Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue
- Built-in hand guard – Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps
- 2 wire double insulated cord set
- ETL listed – Safety agency tested & approved
- Thermoplastic housing – for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand – Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more