- High visibility color
- Allows supervisors to easily see that workers are wearing the wrist bands and coil cords
- Rapid retraction strength polyurethane coil cords
Provides high memory and less coil cord dragging on work surface
- Superior resistor connection strain relief
Superior reliability. Greatly exceeds ESD S1.1 Bending Life Test. Ongoing testing at 51,596,772 cycles vs. 16,000 requirement
- Patented* contoured spring supported banana plug
Ensures reliable path-to ground connection expanding banana plug into socket.
- Made in USA at Chino CA facility; date coded
Superior quality; traceable to manufacturer and lot
- Improved snap design
Low profile keeps cord from being disconnected
- Spring loaded 4mm stainless steel constant contact snap
Provides constant electrical contact
- Tensile strength at each end in excess of 30 lbs.
Longer lasting cord saves money
- One Megohm Series Resistor
To protect operator from accidental contact with equipment line voltage.
- UL listed
Independent review of the adequacy of the product’s design.
- Lifetime warranty on coil cord strain relief
- To see Jewel® coil cord in use, click here
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA
Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.16 Pounds
*U.S. Patent #5951337
Jewel™ Coil Cords meet and exceed the Wrist Band and Wrist Cord requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20.
Per ESD Handbook TR20.20 paragraph 18.104.22.168.2 Wrist Strap Ground Cord, “At first glance, the ground cord appears to be a relatively simple assembly. However, the design requirements are considerable, given the wide range of user applications and the durability requirements of constant tugging, flexing, and dragging over the edge of workstation tops and equipment chassis.”