- Magnetic Connection Between Wrist Band and Coil Cord (U.S. Patent 5,004,425)
Superior electrical connection to eliminate intermittent failures of traditional snaps; extends the lifespan of the wrist strap. Maintains 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects and increased safety.
- More Reliable Design
Longer lasting, no moving parts.
- Includes 4mm Steel Capped Parking Station Adapter
Allows users to use MagSnap® interconnect system with constant monitors using 4mm snap studs for parking station.
- Adapter Available to Connect Magnetic Ground End to Standard Banana Jack
Use Desco item number 09193 to provide connection to standard banana jack.
- True 6 Foot (12 Inches Of Coils) Coil Cord
Allows operator additional coil cord length to move freely within work area.
- Superior Strain Relief Tests In Excess Of 1,000,000 Cycles*; Over 62 Times The Minimum Requirement Per ESD S1.1 With Limited Lifetime Warranty**
Eliminates intermittent failures that occur with less durable cords extending the lifespan of the wrist strap.
- Low Profile Snap Design
Keeps cord from being disconnected or getting in the way of operator’s work area.
- UL Listed With One Meg Ohm Series Resistor
To protect operator from accidental contact with equipment line voltage; meets UL & OSHA requirement to ensure operator safety.
- Date Coded
Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control.
- To Be Used with MagSnap® Wristbands
Click here for MagSnap® wristbands.
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA.
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.16 Pounds
*Superior strain relief. Greatly exceeds ESD S1.1 Bending Life Test.
Jewel® Coil Cords meet and exceed the Wrist Band and Wrist Cord requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20.
Per ESD Handbook TR20.20 paragraph 184.108.40.206.2 Wrist Strap Ground Cord, “At first glance, the ground cord appears to be a relatively simple assembly. However, the design requirements are considerable, given the wide range of user applications and the durability requirements of constant tugging, flexing, and dragging over the edge of workstation tops and equipment chassis.”