Max-Kleen Citrus is ideal for the removal of all types of soils including oxidized grease, sludge, wax, tar, and oil. The moderate evaporation rate increases the cleaning power for hard-to-remove soils. The low surface tension provides for superior wetting to clean in even the tightest spots. Max-Kleen Citrus is registered with the NSF as a C1 cleaner for use in food processing facilities. Safe for use on most metals and plastics. Does not contain chlorinated solvents. Flashpoint greater than 100 degrees F. Non-corrosive and nonconductive with a low toxicity.
Can be used for all repair, maintenance, and manufacturing applications including:
- grease, oil, lubricant removal
- cleaning metal parts and tools
- cleans electric motors and gasoline engines
- removes tough soils from gears and pulleys
- air compressor maintenance
- cleans inks and residues from printing presses
- effective removal of adhesive residue
Shelf life is 5 years. Sold in a 15-ounce aerosol can.