- Film Laminate Metal Layered 0.0035� (3.5 mil) Thick Bag
Designed for electrostatic discharge (ESD) shielding protection. Meets ANSI/ESD
S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, EIA 541, JESD625-A, and EIA 583.
- </= 0.005 Grams Moisture Vapor Transfer Rate (MVTR)
Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from
damage due to ESD events or EMI.
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for
static shielding per ANSI/ESD S541, and EIA 541
- >20lb Puncture Strength Average per FTMS 101C/4046
Provides physical protection for contents.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rtt <10E11 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and lot code information
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA