RHINO 1/2 Orange Vinyl. For general labeling or extreme conditions. Vinyl labels offer moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making them ideal for labeling both indoors and outdoors. Available in the widest range of colors that adhere to OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards. UL recognized as a component to UL 969 and RoHS compliant.
- Industrial-strength adhesive resists moisture, extreme temperatures, UV light and more – so labels won’t curl or fall off.
- Available in the widest range of colors that adhere to OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards.
- Thermal transfer printing technology – label text won’t smudge, smear, or fade.
- Choose from 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ label widths to fit everything from patch panels and cables to bins, beams and more.
- Easy-to-peel split back design makes applying labels quick and easy.