Optically Clear Tape Made with Teflon FEP 1.625 in x 36yd (1 roll)
CTape FEP Tape is thin, clear FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) film with a silicone Adhesive used for high temperature electrical insulating applications requiring a durable tape with high dielectric strength; ideal where dimensional restrictions limit insulation build-up requiring a thin, conformable insulation tape. CTAPE is durable with excellent electrical properties, often used for coil and transformer insulation. Transparent film works well for applications requiring optical clarity, use for “see thru” identification on wire harnesses. Resists temperatures up to 400°F, ideal for high temperature cable splicing.
- 3.5 mil thick; clear FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) film with silicone adhesive.
- Excellent electrical properties; offers the highest electrical strength in volts per mil.
- Resists temperatures up to 400°F.
- Weather and chemical resistance.
- Thin, tough, abrasion resistant film.
- Low surface resistance.
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 3.5 mils
- Material/Backing: FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene)
- Adhesive Type: Silicone
- Liner: N/A
- Tensile Strength: 8 lbs/in
- Adhesive Strength: 20 oz/in
- Temperature Performance: -100 to 400 °F