MPFT-RED Metalized Polyester Tape 0.375 in x 5yd (1 roll)
MFPT Red Polyester Film Tape is a thin, high strength metalized polyester tape used for surface finishing, splicing and detecting applications. Provides a vibrant, mirror like decorative finish, use in such industries as automotive, aerospace, toys and appliance for decorative trim, striping and surface finishing applications. Choose from a variety of colors, works well in the graphic arts and advertising industries for decorative and display applications. Use as a reflective, photo sensing tape where automatic equipment is used for such applications as identifying roll splices and roll changeovers (recommend sampling first). Quick stick, grabs on contact; use thin, metalized polyester tape for film splicing including microfilm.
- 2.0 mil thick; red metalized polyester film with acrylic adhesive
- Reflective, vibrant mirror like finish.
- 6 color options available: black, blue, gold, green, red and silver.
- Highly conformable and tear resistant.
- Good chemical and thermal stability.
- Color: Red
- Thickness: 2 mils
- Material/Backing: Polyester Film
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic
- Liner: None
- Tensile Strength: 329.9 lbs/in
- Adhesive Strength: 0.03 oz/in
- Temperature Performance: -99.4 to 500 °F