COMBO TESTER X3 PLUS, WITH DUAL FOOT PLATE
Product SKU: 19265
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Estimated to Ship: 3 Days
Our goal is to become your #1 source for electronic production supplies. With thousands of available products from top brands, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.
- Free shipping over $250
- Fast shipping with tracking on your account
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone or Email Customer Service
4 in stock
- Tests Operator’s Path-To-Ground; Wrist Strap Limits 750 kilohms to 10 megohms, Footwear Limits 750 kilohms to 35 megohms1
Determines that operator’s personal grounding devices (wrist straps2, foot grounders, ESD shoes, smocks3) are functioning correctly.
- Displays Resistance Measurements, Temperature and Relative Humidity
Tracks the performance of ESD wrist straps and footwear
- Simultaneous Testing in Less Than 2 Seconds
Reduces time spent testing personal grounding devices used in ESD Control Plans
- 5 Inch Color Touchscreen Display
Intuitive user interface for easy test operation
- Selectable Test Limits
Use to meet the testing requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 or other standards
- 30 Volt Test Signal
Provides accurate tests that are not humidity dependent
- Relay for Use with Automatic Doors or Other Locking Systems
Controls access to ESD Protected Areas
- Optional Stand
Use the EMIT 50416 stand as an alternate installation method for the Combo Tester X3 Plus
- Compatibility with ESD Glove Test Fixture
Pair with the EMIT 50755 ESD Glove Test Fixture to allow operators to perform tests while wearing gloves or finger cots
- Calibration Verification
Use the EMIT 50424 Limit Comparator to check the test limits of the Combo Tester X3 Plus without removing it from the workplace
- NIST Calibrated with Certificated Included
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. For more information on the calibration of Desco products, see Calibration.
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA
- Default test limits listed. Additional test settings are noted in the technical bulletin.
- The Combo Tester X3 Plus can verify both single-wire and dual-wire wrist straps.
- The Combo Tester X3 Plus will also test a Groundable Static Control Garment System. The Groundable Static Control Garment System must have an RTG of < 3.5 x 107 ohms to meet the required limit of ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 tested per ANSI/ESD STM2.1 and ESD TR53.