Shop securely with Production Supply Store
Can't find what you're looking for? Start here.
Product Manufacturer: Menda
Product Lead Time: 5 Days
Product MOQ: 1
Free Shipping over $250
$3 fee on orders under $25
Fast Shipping with Tracking
Available from account dashboard
- Zipper closure protects badge from moisture and dirt as well as ensures contents stay inside
- Ideal for use by electronic manufacturers working with static sensitive components
- Highly visible with yellow header and ESD Symbol allowing people to immediately know the Badge Holder has ESD control properties: low charging antistatic, and dissipative
- Rtt: 10E6 to 10E10 ohms per ANSI/ESD S11.11
- Tribocharging: Less than 100 volts
- Made with a custom dissipative material made exclusively for Desco Industries and not available anywhere else!
- Genuine Made in the United States of America � accept no substitutes
This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA
- Available in horizontal and vertical and we can do Customs just let us know your insert size!
�It should be understood that any object, item, material or person could be a source of static electricity in the work environment. Removal of unnecessary nonconductors, replacing nonconductive materials with dissipative or conductive materials and grounding all conductors are the principle methods of controlling static electricity in the workplace, regardless of the activity.� [ESD Handbook ESD TR20.20-2008 section 2.4 Sources of Static Electricity]